Galla can refer to:
- Galla (wife of Julius Constantius)
- Galla (wife of Theodosius I)
- Galla Placidia, daughter of Theodosius I
- Galla of Rome, a 6th-century saint
- Gallu, a Mesopotamian demon
- A historically offensive name for the Oromo ethnic group in Ethiopia
- Oromo, the language of this people
- Gallaland, the lands occupied by this people in southern Ethiopia, particularly in a historical context
- Another name for P'tcha, a traditional Ashkenazi Jewish food
Galla is one of the Indian surnames:
- Galla, Aruna Kumari - Minister of Andhra Pradesh Government
- Galla, Ramachandra Naidu - Founder of Amaraja Group
- Galla tinctoria, the commercial nutgall produced by the gall oak (Quercus lusitanica)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.