From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A galleon is a type of ship.
Galleon may also refer to:
- Galleon (video game)
- Galleon (band), a French dance music band
- Galleon (album), a debut album by same-titled dance music band (above)
- Galleon (media software), a media server application which works with TiVo
- Manila galleons, the 17th to 19th century trade route between Manila in the Philippines and Acapulco in present-day Mexico
- Galleon, a currency unit in the Harry Potter novels, see Harry Potter Universe#Economy
- Galleon, a Swedish progressive rock band
- Galleon, an Irish-folk band from Cork, also popular in Germany
- Galleon Group, a hedge fund
- Gloomy Galleon, the fourth level in Donkey Kong 64
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galleon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.