From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gamer is one who plays and/or devises games, especially role-playing or video games.
Gamer(s) may also refer to:
- Gamers (TV series)
- The Gamer (comics)
- Gamers (album), an album by The Conscious Daughters
- Gamers (US retailer), a retail video game chain located primarily in Iowa and Nebraska
- Gamers!, a Japanese light novel series
- The Gamers, a wargaming company
- Gamer.tv, a UK video-game programme
- Gamers, a retail chain operated by the Japanese media company Broccoli
- Carlton Gamer, American composer and music theorist
- Gamer (film), a 2009 science fiction thriller
- The Gamers (film), a 2002 low-budget cult film, followed by a sequel, The Gamers: Dorkness Rising.
- Gamers: The Movie, a 2006 mockumentary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.