From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaming may also refer to:
- Gaming the system, manipulating a system's rules to achieve a desired outcome
- Gambling, playing games of chance for money, often referred in law as "gaming"
- Playing a role-playing game, in which players assume fictional roles
- Playing a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Playing a tabletop game, any game played on a flat surface
- Playing a video game, an electronic game with a video interface
- Gaming, Austria, an Austrian market town and municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.