Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaming may refer to:
Games and sports
The act of playing games, as in:
- Legalized gambling, playing games of chance for money, often referred to in law as "gaming"
- Playing a role-playing game, in which players assume fictional roles
- Playing a tabletop game, any game played on a flat surface
- Playing a video game, an electronic game with a video interface
- Gaming, Austria, an Austrian market town and municipality
- Gaming the system, manipulating a system's rules to achieve a desired outcome
- Gamble (disambiguation)
- Game (disambiguation)
- Gamer, a person who plays games, especially video games
- History of games
- Online gaming (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.