Jump to navigation Jump to search
Garhwali may refer to:
- Garhwali people, an ethno-linguistic group who live in northern Himalayan region of Uttarakhand, India
- The Garhwali (soldier) of the Indian Army regiment The Garhwal Rifles
- Garhwali language, a Central-Pahari language belonging to the Indo-Aryan language family spoken by Garhwali people
- Culture of Garhwal
- Garhwal division, a region in state of Uttarakhand, India comprising Chamoli, Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, and Uttarkashi districts.
- Garhwal Kingdom, a former independent kingdom established in 823 CE in what is now Uttarakhand, India
- Uttarakhand, a state of India
- Garhwal (disambiguation), for other uses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garhwali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.