From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Garrick may refer to:
- Garrick (name), for the name's origin and people with either the surname or given name, the most famous being:
- David Garrick (1717-1779), English actor
- Garrick Club, a London gentlemen's club named in honour of David Garrick
- Garrick Theatre (disambiguation), various theatres named after David Garrick
- Garrick Collection, early printed editions of English drama bequeathed by David Garrick to the British Museum
- Garrick F.C., defunct Sheffield based football club
- Garrick or Lichia amia, a fish species
- Flash (Jay Garrick), a DC Comics superhero and the first to use the name Flash
- Garrick, Saskatchewan, Canada, a hamlet
- Garrick's Ait, an ait or island in the River Thames in England
- Garrick Bar, one of the oldest public houses in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- "Garrick", a play by the Catalan mime comedy group Tricicle
- Carrick (disambiguation)
- Garrick/Milne Prize, a biennial art prize that was discontinued after 2005
- Garrick cloak, a cloak with a number of capes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garrick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.