Gas chamber (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gas chamber may refer to a means of execution wherein a poisonous gas is introduced into a hermetically sealed chamber, to kill animals and humans.
Gas chamber may also refer to:
- Various uses for a compartment containing gas, e.g.:
- A chamber filled with tear gas, used to train military and law enforcement personnel in use of gas masks and in resisting the effects of tear gas
- A room used to store gas in at atmospheric pressure, before compressed gas cylinders were invented; e.g., in basements of theatres to store the oxygen and hydrogen used to make limelight, the gas was stored in a big flexible gas-tight bag inside the room
- In a patent description: a gas-filled chamber to make something float in water
- Part of an automatic or semi-automatic rifle, e.g., in the AK-107
- Part of an internal combustion engine's exhaust system to let the exhaust gas escape underwater but not let water enter the exhaust system 
- The siphuncle or float chamber, found in the shells of some cephalopods
- A surfing term, when a big wave rolls over, enclosing a temporary horizontal tunnel of air with the surfer inside
The name of a number of surf spots around the world, most notably:
In media and entertainment
- Gas Chamber, the band formed by Eikichi Mishina in Persona 2: Innocent Sin and carried over to Eternal Punishment
- The Dachau concentration camp was said to have contained gas chambers for killing people (and to have produced lamp shades and soaps made out of human skin and fat) in a US psyops propaganda movie shown to German civilians
- Gas Chamber (album), a 1993 album by American rapper C-Bo
- "Gas Chamber", a song by the Angry Samoans covered by the Foo Fighters on the album Back from Samoa
- Gas Chamber Orchestra, an American noise music ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gas chamber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.