Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gaslight is the production of artificial light by burning gas.
Gaslight may also refer to:
- Gaslighting, a form of psychological abuse
- The Gaslight Anthem, an American rock band
- Gaslight (automobile), a defunct American automobile company (1960 – c. 1961)
- Gaslamp Fantasy, a subgenre of fantasy set in a Victorian setting, also known as gaslight fantasy
- Gaslight Tavern, a club in Lawrence, Kansas
- The Gaslight Cafe, a club in Greenwich Village in New York
- Gaslight (play) (1938) a Patrick Hamilton stage play
- Gaslight (1940 film), starring Diana Wynyard, Anton Walbrook, Frank Pettingell, based on the play
- Gaslight (1944 film), directed by George Cukor, starring Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer and Angela Lansbury, based on the play
- Gaslight (1958 film), starring Beverley Dunne, based on the play
- Gaslighted: Slappy the Ventriloquist Dummy vs. Aloysius Pendergas; a 2014 novel starring Slappy the Dummy and Aloysius Pendergast by RL Stine and Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaslight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.