Gaslight is the production of artificial light by burning gas.
Gaslight may also refer to:
- Gaslighting, a form of psychological abuse
- The Gaslight Anthem, an American rock band
- Gaslight (automobile), a defunct American automobile company (1960 – c. 1961)
- Gaslamp Fantasy, a subgenre of fantasy set in a Victorian setting, also known as gaslight fantasy
- Gaslight Tavern, a club in Lawrence, Kansas
- The Gaslight Cafe, a club in Greenwich Village in New York
- Gas Light (1938) a Patrick Hamilton stage play
- Gaslight (1940 film), starring Diana Wynyard, Anton Walbrook, Frank Pettingell, based on the play
- Gaslight (1944 film), directed by George Cukor, starring Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer and Angela Lansbury, based on the play
- Gaslight (1958 film), starring Beverley Dunne, based on the play
- Gaslighted: Slappy the Ventriloquist Dummy vs. Aloysius Pendergas; a 2014 novel starring Slappy the Dummy and Aloysius Pendergast by RL Stine and Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaslight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.