|Look up gasser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gasser can mean:
- Gasser (manga), a fictional character also known as Heppokomaru
- Gasser (car), a certain style of hot rod
- Hungarian or Montenegrin Gasser pistols, e.g.: M1870 Gasser
- Someone who or something that gasses in its various meanings
- e.g. see The Mad Gasser of Mattoon
- Someone with red hair or who has bleached and straightened his hair to an orange reddish tint using gasoline.
- Used in the 1940 novel Native Son by Richard Wright and Durango Street (1976) by Frank Bonham
- Adolf Gasser
- Johann Lorentz Gasser (1723–1765), Austrian anatomist
- Joseph Gasser von Valhorn (1816–1900), Austrian sculptor
- Josh Gasser (born 1992), American basketball player
- Mark Gasser (born 1972), British concert pianist
- Nolan Gasser (born 1964), American composer, pianist, musicologist
- Sandra Gasser (born 1962), retired Swiss track and field athlete
- Susan M. Gasser, Swiss biologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.