|Industry||Logistics and supply chain management|
|Shashi Kiran Shetty (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Total revenue stood at INR 1711.67 crores in FY2019-20|
|Subsidiaries||Gati-Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd.|
Gati Kausar India Ltd.
Gati Ltd. is one of India's premier express distribution companies headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It offers surface and air express logistics, warehousing and supply chain solutions, air freight and e-commerce services. Gati has offices in all major states of India.
Gati was founded in 1989 and first started operations between Madras (now Chennai) and Madurai. In 2020, it was acquired by Allcargo Logistics and Shashi Kiran Shetty, CMD, Allcargo Logistics Ltd., currently serves as the Chairman.  Gati is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
Gati began in 1989 and started providing same-day courier and distribution services and courier management solutions between Chennai and Madurai. The company expanded to Hyderabad, Bangalore (now Bengaluru), Chennai and Hosur within the same year.
It became the first company in India to start providing the delivery date on the docket and started offering a money back guarantee. The company was incorporated in 1995 as Gati Corporation Ltd.
Introduced 3PL in India
Began offering multi-modal services, courier services and international operations to SAARC countries
2001–2008: Growth and expansion
Launched Supply Chain Management solutions
Introduced customer convenience centres
Launched Vehicle Tracking System, a centralised computer system to manage people, packages and vehicles in real time
Introduced its e-commerce logistics services 
Completed 25 years of operations
Strategic acquisition by Allcargo Logistics and Gati's transition into An Allcargo Company 
Operations and services
- Surface and air express distribution
- Pan-India air freight solutions
- Supply Chain Management and Warehousing solutions for e-commerce, Hospitality, Healthcare and other industries
- E-commerce Logistics including pickup and reverse pickup services across India
Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati – India’s pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, and Japan's Kintetsu World Express (KWE) where KWE holds 30% stake in Gati-KWE and Gati holds the remaining 70%.
The company under its Corporate Social Responsibility programme carries out several social welfare programs,across areas like Health, Education, Environment, Women's Empowerment, Sports and Disaster Relief.
- "Gati plans more investment in warehouses". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 2009-02-08. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "Gati to set up joint venture with Japan's Kintetsu World Express - Livemint". www.livemint.com. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- Kurmanath, K V (2015-12-08). "Gati to make e-commerce foray". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "Mr. Shetty takes over as Gati Ltd. Chairman".
- "Gati Courier Ltd". Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- Sampler, Jeffrey L. (2014-10-28). Bringing Strategy Back: How Strategic Shock Absorbers Make Planning Relevant in a World of Constant Change. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9781118830079.
- CIO.in. "Indian logistics industry set to take giant leaps". CIO India. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Gati to form JV with KWE of Japan". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 2012-02-13. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-10-21.CS1 maint: others (link)
- indiainfoline.com. "Gati Q1FY18 consolidated net profit rises 258.8% yoy". Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Gati to return to profitability next quarter: Allcargo Logistics". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-05-08.
- "GATI TO SET UP JOINT VENTURE WITH JAPAN'S KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS". livemint.com. Retrieved 2017-10-10.