From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gatsby may refer to:
- The Great Gatsby, a 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Gatsby Charitable Foundation, a grant-making trust based in London
- GATSBY, a Japanese cosmetic brand by Mandom, well known for its 'Moving Rubber' range of hair wax
- Gatsby (sandwich), a South African food mainly popular in Cape Town, comes in the form of a long roll with fillings of anything ranging from polony to chicken or steak and hot chips
- Gatsby cap, a hat with a stiff front brim, overlaid with a round body
- Gatsbys American Dream [sic], a progressive rock band from Seattle, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gatsby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.