From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gautier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gautier may refer to:
- Saint Gautier or Walter of Pontoise (c. 1030 – c. 1099), French saint
- Gautier le Leu, thirteenth-century French poet
- Gautier (surname)
- Gautier, Dominican Republic, a municipal district in the San Pedro de Macorís province
- Gautier, Mississippi, a city in Jackson County, Mississippi, United States
- Gautier furniture, French furniture manufacturer
- Gautier-Languereau, French publishing house founded by Gautier and Maurice Languereau
- Gaultier (disambiguation)
- Gotye (born 1980), Belgian-Australian musician, singer, songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gautier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.