Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gavi or GAVI may refer to :
- Gavi (island), a small Italian island in the Mediterranean Sea
- Gavi, Bushehr, a village in Bushehr province, Iran
- Gavi, Kerala, a village in Pathanamthitta, in Kerala state, India
- Gavi, Piedmont, is a municipality in the province of Alessandria in the northwestern Italian region Piedmont
- Gavi, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan province, Iran
- Gavi, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan province, Iran
- Cortese di Gavi, a wine appellation, produced in the area of the Piemontese town above, often called simply Gavi
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, an international partnership that promotes vaccination
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.