|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Gay Courter (born October 1, 1944) is an American film writer, author, and novelist. Courter was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1944.
- The Beansprout Book (1973)
- The Midwife (1981)
- River of Dreams (1984)
- Code Ezra (1986)
- Flowers in the Blood (1990)
- The Midwife's Advice (1992)
- I Speak for this Child: True Stories of a Child Advocate (1995)
- How to Survive Your Husband's Midlife Crisis (2003, co-written with Pat Gaudette)