Gaydar film poster
|Directed by||Larry LaFond|
|Music by||John Boswell|
|Edited by||Bobby Gibis|
Gaydar is a 2002 short comedy film directed by Larry LaFond, written by LaFond and by Terry Ray and Larry Lafond. The film stars Terry Ray, Bryan Dattilo (from Days of Our Lives), Jennifer Echols, and Jim J. Bullock, and also features Charles Nelson Reilly in his last movie appearance.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2014)|
Randy (Terry Ray) has a crush on a fellow office worker, Jack (Bryan Dattilo). Randy’s friend from the next booth over, Frankalina (Jennifer Echols) also has a big crush on Jack, but does not know whether he’s gay or straight. Randy comes across a "GAYDAR gun" at a yard sale put on by former partner of Maurice (Jim J. Bullock) which might just put an end to this mystery.
- Terry Ray as Randy
- Bryan Dattilo as Jack
- Jennifer Echols as Frankalina
- Jim J. Bullock as Maurice's Ex
- Charles Nelson Reilly as Uncle Vincent
- Thomas Cagle as Dewayne
- Rachel Winfree as Mary Kay
The film has "appeared in over 120 film festivals around the world and won numerous awards."
Awards and nominations
- 2003, won Grand Jury Award for 'Best Narrative Short Comedy' at Bare Bones International Film Festival
- 2003, won Best Short Comedy Film' at Cinequest San Jose Film Festival
- 2003, won 'Bronze Plaque Award'for Entertainment' at Columbus International Film & Video Festival
- Robinson, Charlotte (March 26, 2014). "Terry Ray Talks From Here on OUT, His New Gay Sitcom for Here TV". Huffington Post. Retrieved April 11, 2014.
- Gaydar on Internet Movie Database
- Official website
- Gaydar (film) as originally archived at Wayback Machine - July 11, 2011
- Gay Celluloid
|This article related to a short comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|