From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaye is a commune of the Marne département in France.
Gaye may also refer to:
People with the given name Gaye:
- Gaye Adegbalola (born 1944), guitarist, teacher, lecturer, activist, and photographer
- Gaye Advert (born 1956), English punk rock musician
- Gaye Dell (born 1948), Australian athlete, author, and artist
- Gaye Porteous (born 1965), former field hockey player
- Gaye Rennie (born 1949), Playboy Playmate
- Gaye Stewart (1923–2010), professional ice hockey forward
- Gaye Symington (born 1954), Speaker of the Vermont House of Representatives
People with the surname Gaye:
- Anna Gordy Gaye (1922–2014), American songwriter
- Babacar Gaye, Force Commander for the United Nations Organization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Frankie Gaye (1941–2001), soul singer
- Gregory Gaye (1900–1993), Russian actor
- Janis Gaye (born 1956), singer and actress
- Lisa Gaye (1935–2016), American actress, singer and dancer
- Mara Gaye (1920–2005), American dancer
- Marvin Gaye (1939–1984), American singer, songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer
- Musa Gibril Bala Gaye (born 1946), Gambian politician, economist, banker and diplomat
- Nona Gaye, American singer, former fashion model, and screen actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.