Gayniggers from Outer Space
|Gayniggers from Outer Space|
1992 movie poster
|Directed by||Morten Lindberg|
|Produced by||Dino Raymond Hansen|
|Written by||Per Kristensen
|Edited by||Prami Larsen|
|Distributed by||Det Danske Filminstitut|
The film follows a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet Anus, who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using rayguns, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, eliciting gratitude from the previously oppressed male population. Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a "Gay Ambassador" to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life.
- Coco P. Dalbert as ArmInAnus
- Sammy Saloman as Capt. B. Dick
- Gerald F. Hail as D. Ildo
- Gbartokai Dakinah as Sgt. Shaved Balls
- Konrad Fields as Mr. Schwul
- Johnny Conny as Black Gay Ambassador
- Tony Thomas as White Gay Ambassador
The film begins in black-and-white and later turns to color, in a way similar to The Wizard of Oz. According to director Morten Lindberg, this was a "dramatic special effect" to illustrate "the world being freed from vicious men".
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Gayniggers from Outer Space|
- Gayniggers from Outer Space on Internet Movie Database
- Gayniggers from Outer Space: Stockholm Queer Film Festival 2006 at the Wayback Machine (archived January 31, 2009): The movie was featured by the Stockholm Queer Film Festival 2006.
- HoustonPress coverage at the Wayback Machine (archived October 30, 2006): Gayniggers from Outer Space disrupts a Harris County, Texas, courthouse.