Gayniggers from Outer Space
|Gayniggers from Outer Space|
1992 movie poster
|Directed by||Morten Lindberg|
|Produced by||Dino Raymond Hansen|
|Written by||Per Kristensen|
|Edited by||Prami Larsen|
|Distributed by||Det Danske Filminstitut|
The film follows a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet Anus, who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using ray-guns, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, drawing forth gratitude from the previously oppressed male population. Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a "Gay Ambassador" to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life.
- Coco P. Dalbert as ArmInAss
- Sammy Saloman as Capt. B. Dick
- Gerald F. Hail as D. Ildo
- Gbartokai Dakinah as Sgt. Shaved Balls
- Konrad Fields as Mr. Schwul
- Johnny Conny as Black Gay Ambassador
- Tony Thomas as White Gay Ambassador
The film begins in black-and-white and later turns to color, in a way similar to The Wizard of Oz. According to director Morten Lindberg, this was a "dramatic special effect" to illustrate "the world being freed from vicious women".
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Gayniggers from Outer Space|
- Gayniggers from Outer Space on IMDb
- Gayniggers from Outer Space: Stockholm Queer Film Festival 2006 at the Wayback Machine (archived January 31, 2009): The movie was featured by the Stockholm Queer Film Festival 2006.
- HoustonPress coverage at the Wayback Machine (archived October 30, 2006): Gayniggers from Outer Space disrupt a Harris County, Texas, courthouse.