From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geisel may refer to:
- Ernesto Geisel (1907–1996), a Brazilian military general and politician.
- Orlando Geisel (1905–1979), an army minister, Ernesto's brother.
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (1904–1991), otherwise known as Dr. Seuss, a popular children's author.
- Theo Geisel (physicist) (born 1948), a German physicist.
- Geisel Library, the distinctive main library building at the University of California, named after Dr. Seuss.
- Geisel (river), a river in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Geisel valley, the valley of the river Geisel
- German word for hostage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geisel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.