|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 23rd district
January 6, 2009
|Preceded by||Roger Madigan|
February 26, 1943 |
|Residence||Loyalsock Township, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Lycoming College
American University (JD)
E. Eugene (Gene) Yaw (born February 26, 1943) is a Republican member of the Pennsylvania State Senate. He represents Pennsylvania's 23rd Senatorial District, which includes Lycoming County, Northern Union County, Bradford County, Sullivan County, and Northwestern Susquehanna County.
- Walker, R. A. (November 5, 2008). "Yaw wins big in 23rd District". Williamsport Sun-Gazette. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Yaw To Seek Another Term". The Daily Review – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). January 18, 2012. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Loewenstein, James (January 12, 2011). "Sen. Yaw Introduces Marcellus Shale Legislation". The Daily Review – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- State Senator Eugene Yaw official PA Senate website
- Yaw for Senate official campaign website
- State Senator Eugene Yaw official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|