Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Belgrano may refer to:
- Manuel Belgrano (1770–1820), Argentine economist, politician and military leader
- General Belgrano, Buenos Aires, a city in the Buenos Aires Province
- General Belgrano Partido, a district of Buenos Aires Province in Argentina
- General Manuel Belgrano, a settlement in Formosa Province, northern Argentina
- General Belgrano II, an Antarctic base and scientific research station
- ARA General Belgrano, an Argentine Brooklyn class cruiser (ex-USS Phoenix (CL-46)), sunk during the Falklands War
- ARA General Belgrano (1896), an Argentine Garibaldi class armoured cruiser
- General Belgrano Bridge, a road bridge in Argentina
- General Manuel Belgrano Railway, one of the main railway lines in Argentina
- General Belgrano de Santa Rosa, an Argentine football club from La Pampa Province
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General Belgrano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.