From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
General Studies may refer to:
- Bachelor of General Studies, a degree offered by some universities in North America
- A GCSE and A-level examination offered to 16- to 18-year-olds in the United Kingdom (although rarely taken in Northern Ireland and Wales) and some other countries. It assesses essay-writing skills, comprehension, languages, awareness of current affairs, and is often taken as a complement to a set of subject-based A-levels in conventional academic subjects such as biology or history. Cf. the Cambridge-MOE A-level subject General Paper.
- Columbia University School of General Studies, an undergraduate liberal arts college at Columbia University.
- A knowledge-oriented school subject taught in primary schools of Hong Kong.
- A subject offered in Malaysia STPM examination, which is better known as its Malay name, Pengajian Am.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General Studies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.