Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up general studies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
General Studies may refer to:
- Bachelor of General Studies, a degree offered by some universities in North America
- A GCSE and A-level examination offered to 16- to 18-year-olds in the United Kingdom
- Columbia University School of General Studies, a liberal arts college at Columbia University
- A knowledge-oriented school subject taught in primary schools of Hong Kong
- A subject offered in Malaysia STPM examination, which is better known as its Malay name, Pengajian Am
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General Studies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.