Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founder||Mary Ann Liebert|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Publication types||Academic journals, books, and trade magazines|
|No. of employees||50 (1995)|
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a privately held independent publishing company founded by its president, Mary Ann Liebert, in 1980. The company publishes peer-reviewed academic journals, books, and trade magazines in the areas of biotechnology, biomedical research/life sciences, clinical medicine, alternative/integrative medicine, surgery, and law. Its headquarters are in New Rochelle, New York, United States.
As of 2016, the company was publishing "more than 80 scientific magazines".
Some of the journals published by this company are:
- AIDS Patient Care and STDS
- AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses
- Asthma Management in Primary Care:1244
- BioResearch Open Access
- Biosecurity and Bioterrorism:38
- CyberPsychology and Behavior
- Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics
- DNA and Cell Biology
- Election Law Journal
- Games for Health
- Human Gene Therapy, HGT Methods, and HGT Clinical Development
- Gaming Law Review and Economics
- Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Journal of Cutaneous Aging & Cosmetic Dermatology:1245
- Journal of Women's Health
- Soft Robotics
- Stem Cells and Development
- Surgical Infections:39
- Tissue Engineering:1246
- Violence and Gender
A complete list of publication may be found by visiting http://www.liebertpub.com/publications.aspx
- Gilson, Tom; Strauch, Katina (16 July 2012). "v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert". Against the Grain. LeftRightNow. Retrieved 2016-07-09.
- McElroy, Emily; Kubilius, Ramune (2003). "An Interview with Mary Ann Liebert and Tom Mulak" (PDF). Serials Review (Reprint). 29 (2). doi:10.1016/S0098-7913(03)00033-9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 March 2006.
- "Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- Reed, Don C. (2015). "When Things Go Right". Stem Cell Battles. World Scientific. p. 385. ISBN 9789814618281.
- Mallegg, Kristin B. (1999). Gale directory of publications and broadcast media. Volume 2. Detroit, Michigan, United States: Gale Research. ISBN 9780787623999. OCLC 42218270 – via Google Books (snippet view).
- Sumner, Jeff (2004). Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media. Detroit, Michigan, United States: Gale Research. OCLC 55635601 – via Google Books (snippet view).
- Pappano, Laura (2001). The Connection Gap. New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States: Rutgers University Press. p. 65. ISBN 9780813529790. OCLC 45637043 – via Google Books (preview mode).
- "Media Notepad: Update". Medical Marketing & Media. 1 June 2006. Retrieved 2016-07-10. (subscription required (. ))
- "People". Circulation Management. 1 June 2001. Retrieved 2016-07-10. (subscription required (. ))
- Bauman, Eric B. (2012). Game-Based Teaching and Simulation in Nursing and Health Care. Springer. p. 83. ISBN 9780826109705 – via Google Books (preview).
- Kammermeyer, John (1989). Genetic Engineering Fundamentals. CRC Press. p. 205. ISBN 9780824780692.