Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genset may refer to:
- Diesel generator, a combination of diesel engine and electric generator
- Engine-generator, a machine used to generate electricity
- Portaset, as EP Tender, a portable battery set to extend electric vehicle range.
- Genset locomotive, a railway locomotive using multiple engine-generators per vehicle for traction power.
- Genset Corporation, a French biotechnology company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.