|Member of the Nova Scotia House of Assembly
for Glace Bay
June 22, 2010
|Preceded by||David Wilson|
December 18, 1978 |
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Geoffrey Curtis MacLellan (born December 18, 1978) is a politician in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. He was elected to the Nova Scotia House of Assembly in a by-election on June 22, 2010. He represents the electoral district of Glace Bay as a Liberal.
MacLellan was re-elected in the 2013 election. On October 22, 2013, MacLellan was appointed to the Executive Council of Nova Scotia where he served as Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal as well as Minister responsible for the Sydney Tar Ponds Agency and Minister responsible for the Sydney Steel Corporation Act. He was re-elected in the 2017 election.
|NDP||Mary Beth MacDonald||1,001||14.50|
- Geoff MacLellan on Twitter: @kaitmortimer only 5 years away honey. Lol Twitter
- About - Geoff MacLellan Geoff MacLellan official website
- "Liberals win 2 N.S. byelections". CBC News. June 22, 2010.
- "Cape Breton voters buck election trend of change". CBC News. October 9, 2013. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "Premier Stephen McNeil welcomes 16-member cabinet". CBC. October 22, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-22.
- "Glace Bay riding became an election nail-biter". Cape Breton Post. May 31, 2017. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Stephen McNeil shuffles cabinet, but vows not to change course". CBC News. June 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "N.S. cabinet unveiled: Casey now deputy premier, finance minister". The Chronicle Herald. June 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
|This article about a Liberal party Member of the Nova Scotia House of Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|