From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geometry or geometric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geometry is a branch of mathematics dealing with spatial relationships.
Geometry or geometric may also refer to:
- Geometric distribution of probability theory and statistics
- Geometric series, a mathematical series with a constant ratio between successive terms
- Geometric (typeface classification), a class of sans-serif typeface styles
- Geometry (Robert Rich album), a 1991 album by American musician Robert Rich
- Geometry (Ivo Perelman album), a 1997 album by Brazilian saxophonist Ivo Perelman
- Geometry (Jega album), a 2000 album by English musician Jega
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geometry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.