Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up geometry or geometric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geometry is a branch of mathematics dealing with spatial relationships.
Geometry or geometric may also refer to:
- Geometric distribution of probability theory and statistics
- Geometric series, a mathematical series with a constant ratio between successive terms
- Geometric (typeface classification), a class of sans-serif typeface styles
- Geometry (Robert Rich album), a 1991 album by American musician Robert Rich
- Geometry (Ivo Perelman album), a 1997 album by Brazilian saxophonist Ivo Perelman
- Geometry (Jega album), a 2000 album by English musician Jega
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geometry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.