|Full name||George David Beavan|
|Date of birth||12 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Sidcup, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2008||→ Salisbury City (loan)||3||(0)|
|2009||→ Grays Athletic (loan)||19||(1)|
|2009||→ Grays Athletic (loan)||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:16, 15 August 2016 (UTC).
Beavan was given a trial at Luton in 2006 by then youth team coach Marvin Johnson, and was a member of the youth team for the 2006–07 season. He made his first team debut in the 4–1 defeat at home to Bournemouth on 9 February 2008 as a substitute, and made one more appearance that season as Luton were relegated to League Two.
Beavan made a further four league appearances for Luton in the 2008–09 season, as well as playing in the Football League Trophy victories over Walsall and Colchester United. In January 2009, he signed for Conference side Grays Athletic on loan until the end of the season, where he made nineteen league appearances, scoring once and helping them avoid relegation.
He started the following season, 2009–10, at Luton before returning to Grays Athletic on 17 August, where he made six appearances in a four-month loan spell. Beavan failed to play again during the season, and was released by Luton on 31 May 2010.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "George Beavan". Luton Town F.C. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Football League One - KO 15:00". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Beavan seals Salisbury loan move". BBC Sport. 2008-09-24. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "Woking 1-0 Salisbury". BBC Sport. 2008-09-23. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "More movement at Grays Athletic". BBC Sport. 2009-01-28. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Three more added to Grays squad". BBC Sport. 2009-08-17. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "Luton Town release Ryan Charles and George Beavan". BBC Sport. 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Beavan signs as the Fish prepare for Canterbury". Fisher FC Official Website. Retrieved 2012-01-05.