George Michael Live in Australia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Tour by George Michael|
|Start date||20 February 2010|
|End date||3 March 2010|
|Number of shows||3|
|George Michael concert chronology|
George Michael Live in Australia was a concert tour by English singer-songwriter George Michael. For the first time since his Faith tour in 1988, Michael returned to Australia in 2010 to perform his LIVE concert.
With the tour having had three concerts in Australia, the shows featured songs from his solo career and classics from his time in Wham!
- "Waiting (Reprise)"
- "I'm Your Man"
- "Father Figure"
- "Everything She Wants"
- "One More Try"
- "An Easier Affair"
- "Too Funky"
- "Spinning the Wheel"
- "Feeling Good"
- "Flawless (Go to the City)"
- "Careless Whisper"
- "Freedom '90"
- George Michael - vocals
- Chris Cameron - musical director, keyboards, arranger
- Lea Mullen - percussion
- Phil Palmer - guitars
- Andy Hamilton (pop musician) - sax, keyboards, EWI (Electronic Wind Instrument)
- Steve Walters - bass
- Mike Brown - guitars
- Carlos Hercules - drums
- Graham Kearns - guitars
- Luke Smith - keyboards
- Shirley Lewis - backing vocals
- Jay Henry - backing vocals
- Lincoln Jean-Marie - backing vocals
- Lori Perry - backing vocals
- Sharon Perry - backing vocals
- Lucy Jules - backing vocals
Management and production
- Michael Lippman - artist manager
- Andy Stephens - artist manager
- Ken Watts - tour director
- Lisa Johnson - assistant tour director
- Looloo Murphy - GM tour manager
- Sharon Ashley - band tour manager
- Ronnie Franklin - security consultant
- Mark Spring - production manager
- Di Eichorst - production coordinator
- Scott Chase - stage manager
- James Kelly - show manager
- Willie Williams - video staging designer and director
- Vince Foster - set and lighting design and operator
- Gary Bradshaw - front of house sound
- Andy Bramley - video director
- Barrie Marshall and Doris Dixon - agents
|Date||City||Country||Venue||Tickets Sold / Available||Revenue|
|20 February 2010||Perth||Australia||Burswood Dome||14,669 / 14,669||$2,281,790|
|26 February 2010||Sydney||Sydney Football Stadium||42,342 / 42,390||$6,911,090|
|3 March 2010||Melbourne||Etihad Stadium||45,402 / 45,971||$5,735,090|
|TOTAL||102,413 / 103,030||$14,927,970|