Gerald L. Storch
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gerald L. Storch is a business executive who is the former CEO of Hudson's Bay Company. He is the Founder and CEO of Storch Advisors, a global business and management advisory firm. Prior to Storch Advisors, he was Chairman and CEO of Toys "R" Us, Inc. He also served as Vice Chairman of Target Corporation. Storch, a graduate of Harvard College, Harvard Law School, and Harvard Business School, is a member of the Board of Directors of Bristol Myers Squibb and Fanatics, an online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise.
In 2012, ExecReps ranked Storch as the #1 CEO on ExecRank's Top Chief Executive List.
- "Stores expected to offer 'real bargains' to compete in shorter holiday season". PBS NewsHour. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- John Kell (4 March 2011). "Toys 'R' Us 4Q Net Down 15% On Higher Income Tax Expense". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Former Target, Toys R Us exec launches advisory group". Retail Customer Experience. 14 November 2013. Archived from the original on 12 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- Verdon, Joan. "Storch, ex-Toys 'R' Us CEO, becomes chairman of grocer SuperValu" Archived 2015-04-17 at the Wayback Machine., The Record (Bergen County), January 14, 2014. Accessed May 11, 2016. "Storch, a Franklin Lakes resident, is a new appointee to the 11-person SuperValu board."
- May, 2013 ExecRank Top CEOs http://execrank.com/2013/04/top-private-ceos/[permanent dead link]
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|