|Founder||John B. Brunner|
|Headquarters||8515 Page Ave. St. Louis, MO, 63114 United States Missouri, U.S.|
|Gerald G. Bowe, CEO; Randy Veal, CFO; Tim Williams, COO|
|Products||personal care products|
Vi-Jon Laboratories is a health and beauty care company that produces both Private Label and brand name products. Headquartered in St. Louis they operate five manufacturing and distribution centers in Missouri and Tennessee. The company's products are supplied nationwide to retailers, such as Kroger, Target, and Walgreens. Vi-Jon was founded as Peroxide Specialty Company in 1908 by John B. Brunner. Vi-Jon has been owned by investment firm Berkshire Partners since 2006. The company markets a line of hand sanitizers in the United States under the brand Germ-X.
In 2006 Procter & Gamble filed a lawsuit against Vi-Jon alleging that Vi-Jon copied the look of Crest Pro-Health mouth wash; the parties settled a few months later, with Vi-Jon agreeing to withdraw its product from the market, to not use bottle designs that are confusingly similar to those of P&G, to not make "compare to Crest Pro-Health" or gingivitis efficacy claims without specific testing to support these claims, and to pay P&G.
- "Vi-Jon, Inc.: CEO and Executives - Businessweek". Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "Vi-Jon - Private Brand Solutions". Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "!company_name! - Company Profile from Hoover's". Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- Rizzo, Lillian; Tan, Gillian (August 1, 2014). "Personal-Care Products Maker Vi-Jon Is Up for Sale". WSJ. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Coombs, W. Timothy (2014). Ongoing Crisis Communication: Planning, Managing, and Responding. SAGE Publications. p. 37. ISBN 9781483322674.
- "33T Vi-Jon Inc.". St. Louis Business Journal. Mar 25, 2016.