From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Géry is the customary French form of Saint Gaugericus.
French communes named for the saint include:
- Géry, Meuse, France
- Saint-Géry (disambiguation), several French communes
- Saint-Géry Island, former island in Brussels, Belgium
People with the surname Gery or Géry:
- Jacques Géry (1917–2007), French ichthyologist
- Jean Gery (also spelled Jean Jarry, Yan Jarri or Jean Henri) (before 1638–1690, French explorer
- Marcel Gery (born 1965), Slovakian and Canadian swimmer
Gery and Géry are also male given names, including:
- Géry de Ghersem (also Géry Gersem) (1573/75–1630), Franco-Flemish composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.