Ghauri or Ghouri (Persian: غوری) may refer to:
- Ghauri (missile), a medium-range ballistic missile of Pakistan
- Ghouri lake, a lake near Tabriz in East Azarbaijan province of Iran
- Ghur Gharbiyah, also called Ghouri, a village in the Homs Governorate of Syria
- "The Ghauri Family", a The Simple Life episode
- Babar Khan Ghauri, a politician from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Dilawar Khan Ghauri, a governor of the Malwa province of central India during the decline of the Delhi Sultanate
- Mohammed Sultan Khan Ghauri, a biologist specialist of Homoptera
- Nadeem Ghauri (born 1962), a Pakistani Cricketer
- Sultan Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghauri (1162-1206), was a ruler of the Ghorid dynasty who reigned over a territory spanning present-day Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
- Yasmeen Ghauri (born 1971), a Pakistani-Canadian supermodel
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghauri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.