From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A ghettoblaster or boombox is a portable audio player.
Ghettoblaster(s) or Ghetto Blaster(s) may also refer to:
- Ghettoblaster (Armand Van Helden album), 2007
- Ghetto Blaster (Push Button Objects album), 2003
- Ghetto Blaster (Red Aunts album), 1998
- The Ghetto Blaster EP, an EP by Street Sweeper Social Club, 2010
- Ghetto Blaster, by The Crusaders, 1984
- Ghetto Blaster, by Cyantific, 2006
- Ghettoblaster, by Socalled, 2007
- Ghetto Blasters, by Mahala Rai Banda, 2009
- "Ghetto Blaster", by m.o.v.e from Boulder
- "Ghetto Blaster", by The Omen from Candy Party
- "Ghetto Blaster", by Teenage Fanclub from Deep Fried Fanclub
- "Ghetto Blaster", by Bobby Burns and Afrojack, 2009-2010
- Ghetto Blaster, a fictitious band on the 2000 compilation album Suitcase: Failed Experiments and Trashed Aircraft by Guided by Voices
- "Ghetto Blaster", a video introduction to Justin Timberlake's part of the 2003 Justified & Stripped Tour
- Ghetto Blaster Recordings, a record label run by Topon Das of the band Fuck the Facts
- Ghetto Blaster (video game), a 1985 computer game
- The Ghetto Blasters or Harlem Heat, a professional wrestling tag team
- Ghetto Blaster, a James Bond gadget from the film The Living Daylights
- Ghetto Blaster was the finishing move of professional wrestler Bad News Brown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghettoblaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.