From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ghosting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghosting may refer to:
- Ghosting (identity theft), a form of identity theft, whereby a person takes on the identity of a deceased person
- Ghosting (incarceration), repeatedly moving a prisoner through different institutions to avoid scrutiny, or because the prisoner has become unmanageable
- Ghosting (television), a double image when receiving a distorted or multipath input signal in analog television broadcasting
- Ghosting, an offset printing defect produced in one of two ways, in which faint replicas of printed images appear in undesirable places
- Ghosting, a form of cheating in online games
- Ghosting, ending a romantic relationship by cutting off all contact and ignoring the former partner’s attempts to reach out
- "Ghosting", a song by the band Mother Mother from their album O My Heart
- Key ghosting, a phenomenon where multiple simultaneous key presses on a computer keyboard can result in incorrectly registered keystrokes
- Ghostwriting, the practice of producing written material that is credited to another person
- Comment ghosting, a form of Stealth banning on internet forums
- Ghosting (photography) is an effect resulting in semi-transparent objects in a stitched panorama image. In most cases these are persons who or vehicles which were moving while the different single photos were being taken. The methods for removing these artefacts from a panorama image are called "deghosting".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghosting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.