Gillam railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||252 Railway Avenue
R0B 0L0, Canada
|Line(s)||Winnipeg – Churchill train|
|Parking||outdoor parking available|
tickets (sold 30 minutes prior to departure)
The 1 1⁄2-storey, wood-frame building was built in 1930 by the Canadian National Railway as a Class II station building. The station building was designated a national heritage railway stations in 1992.
- Geographical Names of Canada Database - Natural Resources Canada Archived July 9, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Gillam station description Via Rail Canada
- Winnipeg-Churchill train - Schedules Via Rail Canada
- "Via Rail/Canadian National Railways Station 252 Railway Ave., Gillam, Manitoba, R0B, Canada". Canada's Historic Places - a Federal Provincial and Territorial Collaboration. Archived from the original on 2012-08-19. Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- List of Designated Heritage Railway Stations
|This article about a railway station in Manitoba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|