|Alma mater||University of California, Berkeley|
|Political party||Democratic Party|
Photo by Esther Dyson
Glantz was senior advisor to Andy Stern, president of the Service Employees International Union. She was a fall 2009 Resident Fellow at the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School. Glantz previously served as national campaign manager for Bill Bradley in the 2000 US Presidential election.
Glantz chairs the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and serves on the board of Demos, a nonpartisan public policy research and advocacy organization. and the National Leadership Advisory Council of the Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- "Gina Glantz - Discover the Networks".
- "First POST: Post-Ambition and Fear Not". TechPresident.
- Dao, James. "Homecoming; The Bill Bradley Campaign as a Celebration and Affirmation of the Garden State", The New York Times, October 24, 1999. Accessed October 18, 2015. "Gina Glantz, 56, the campaign manager, was raised in Westfield and later moved to Ridgewood, where she raised her two children."
- Gordon, Meryl. "Bradley's Other Woman; Gina Glantz is the point guard on the Jersey boy's team.", New York (magazine). Accessed October 26, 2015. "With Bradley and his wife, Ernestine, in the van just ahead, Glantz, a 56-year-old Westfield, New Jersey, native, is already plotting the next move in her man's insurgent campaign: the March 7 showdown with Gore in New York, a do-or-die date for Bradley, who considers the state virtually his home turf."
- "Bill Bradley's campaign manager joins Dean campaign as senior adviser".
- "GenderAvenger". GenderAvenger.
- "Women, Women Everywhere -- But Not There?!?". The Huffington Post. 5 August 2013.