Gina Rodriguez (pornographic actress)
Producer and reality star Gina Rodriguez in 2019
November 15, 1967
San Fernando Valley, California, United States
|Other names||Demi Delia|
|Occupation||Manager, actress, pornographic actress|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||106 lb (48 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Richard Snail (divorced);|
Rod Rodriguez (divorced);
Randy Spears (divorced)
|Children||Chris Snail, Brandilyn Snail|
Gina Rodriguez (born November 15, 1967) is an American entertainment manager, and former pornographic actress known for her work with "D-Listers" such as Nadya Suleman and Michael Lohan. In 2017 she starred in and executive produced the WEtv docu-series Mama June: From Not to Hot.
As an adult film performer, Rodriguez appeared over 50 adult films under the name Demi Delia. Rodriguez appeared on Baywatch in 1992 and Robbery Homicide Division in 2002. Starting in June 2009, along with her two children, she starred in the family's short-lived, web-based reality show, Mommy XXX on Crackle.
Rodriguez created her own management company, DD Entertainment (later known as GR Media), which represented women who notoriously claimed to be mistresses of various celebrities. In 2012, she launched DialAStar.com in 2012 a phone service which allowed fans to phone celebrities. As Nadya Suleman's manager, she produced and marketed the pornographic film Octomom Home Alone. In 2012 she also was responsible for the management of number of musical ventures, including "Sexy Party" by Octomom and Adam Barta.
In 2017, she co-founded GiToni Productions, and executive produced her first reality TV show, "Mama June: From Not to Hot" on WE tv, on which she also starred. The show is currently airing in its third season. 
At the age of 21, she married Richard Snail, who worked on the TV shows Big Love and Zoey 101. The couple had two children: son Chris Snail is an actor, musician and filmmaker; and daughter, Brandilyn Snail, is an actress and make-up artist. The Snails later divorced. She then married Rod Rodriguez, a police detective who has appeared on Robbery Homicide Division (2002) as a police officer and technical adviser. They also divorced, but she kept his surname. Rodriguez's third husband was adult actor Randy Spears.
- Musto, Michael (March 5, 2014). "Gina Rodriguez, Former Porn Actress, Helps D-Listers With Their Image". The New York Times.
- "Meet the Cast". WE tv. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- "Top 10 moments from Mama June: From Not to Hot premiere". starcasm.net. February 22, 2017. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Gina Rodriguez on IMDb
- "Sony TV brings you porn star mom in 'Mommy XXX'". Monsters and Critics. July 10, 2009. Archived from the original on November 10, 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- "Porn Star Moms And Softball, 'Mommy XXX' and 'All Stars' Coming To Crackle". Tubefilter News. May 27, 2009. Retrieved July 17, 2009.
- Hludzinski, Jonathan (June 18, 2009). "'Mommy XXX' Debuts with a Deeper Look at Porn Star Life". Tubefilter.com. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Gina Rodriguez Manages Celebrity Sex Scandals From Michelle "Bombshell" McGee to Tiger Woods' Purported Mistresses – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. February 17, 2011. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Dial A Star: Talk to Octomom | Video – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. April 26, 2012. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- Peter Gicas (December 3, 2012). "Octomom Nadya Suleman 'thankful' her porn film is up for 4 awards - NBC News.com". Entertainment.nbcnews.com. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Mama June Reveals the Real Reason She Wants to Lose Weight". E! Online. March 30, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "What's Next for Mama June After From Not to Hot?". E! Online. April 4, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Chris Snail on IMDb
- Brandilym Snail on IMDb
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gina Rodriguez.|