From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giraffe or Giraffe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The giraffe is a long-necked ruminant of the African savannah, the tallest living land animal.
Giraffe may also refer to:
- Giraffe (novel), a novel by J. M. Ledgard
- Giraffe (album), an album by Echoboy
- Giraffe (chess), a fairy chess piece
- USS Giraffe (IX-118)
- Giraffe constellation or Camelopardalis
- GIRAFFE Radar, a family of radar-based air defense and surveillance systems
- Giraffe Restaurants, a United Kingdom restaurant and cafe chain
- Meschugge or The Giraffe, a 1998 German thriller film by Dani Levy
- Giraffa, a genus of mammals in the family Giraffidae
- Giraffes? Giraffes!, an instrumental math-rock band formed in Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giraffe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.