Gladstone High School (Oregon)
|Gladstone High School|
18800 Portland Ave
|School district||Gladstone School District|
|Number of students||673 (2016-17)|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Tri-Valley League, 4A|
|Rival||Molalla High School|
|Website||Gladstone High School|
A bond was passed for the Gladstone School District in the November 2006 general election. The cost of the construction at GHS is estimated at $26,901,487.29 The money has been used to expand the cafeteria, fix leaks, build a new science and technology center, and complete various other projects.
- "Gladstone High School Profile 2016–2017" (PDF). Gladstone School District. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- "Gladstone High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- "Questions and Answers about the Gladstone School Bond" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 8, 2007. Retrieved January 24, 2009.
- "BLUE RIBBON SCHOOLS PROGRAM" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on March 26, 2009. Retrieved September 9, 2009.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Archived from the original on 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Salem and Gladstone teachers surprised with national award". KGW. November 17, 2009. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved November 17, 2009.
- "Two Oregon High School Teachers Named Milken National Educators". Oregon Department of Education. November 17, 2009. Retrieved November 17, 2009.[dead link]
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|