Glandwr Mill and bridge over the River Gafel
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Glandwr is a small rural village in the parish of Llanfyrnach and the community of Crymych, Pembrokeshire, Wales. The village appears on a pre-1850 parish map as Glan-dwr. It is linked by unclassified roads to adjacent settlements and to the A478 road.
Glandwr has had an independent chapel (Capel Glandwr) since 1712, rebuilt or restored several times since. The current chapel is a Grade II listed building. The National Library of Wales holds historical information relating to the chapel.
- "GENUKI: Llanfyrnach ParishMap (14)". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- Ordnance Survey
- "Pembrokeshire County Council: Visit Pembrokeshire". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "GENUKI: Llanfyrnach". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "GENUKI: Glandwr Independent Chapel And Sunday School, Glandwr". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "Coflein: Glandwr Welsh Independent Chapel". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "British Listed Buildings: Glandwr Chapel". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
- "National Library of Wales: Capel Glandwr". Retrieved 11 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Glandwr, Pembrokeshire.|