|Full name||Glen Joseph Trifiro|
|Date of birth||10 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|Sydney United 58|
|2008–2009||Central Coast Mariners Youth|
|2009–2010||Perth Glory Youth|
|2010||West Sydney Berries|
|2013–2014||Sydney United 58||24||(6)|
|2014||→ Central Coast Mariners (loan)||5||(1)|
|2014–2016||Central Coast Mariners||22||(1)|
|2016–||Sydney United 58||10||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 September 2016.
After playing for several years with various state league clubs in NSW and Victoria, Trifiro signed on loan from Sydney United with the Central Coast Mariners in the Hyundai A-League during the January Transfer Window. Following impressive performances, he was handed a one-year contract to play on with the club into the next season. Trifiro became the first ever FFA Cup goalscorer for the Mariners in August 2014, scoring the only goal of the round of 32 game against South Coast Wolves.
Trifiro was released by the Mariners on 1 March 2016.
With Sydney United:
Both Glen and his brother Jason run a football clinic called Futboltec. It's aims are to improve the technical aspects of young players game, including passing, finishing, and overall awareness.
- Thompson, Lachlan (9 February 2014). "Premier League star Glen Trifiro is on loan to the Central Coast Mariners until May". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "'Tricky' Trifiro extends Mariners deal". FourFourTwo Australia. 11 April 2014. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Mariners, Victory advance to FFA Cup last 16". Stuff.co.nz. 21 August 2014.
- "Trifiro and Mariners part ways". Central Coast Mariners. 1 March 2016.
- "Brothers Jason and Glen Trifiro excited to face-off when Central Coast hosts Western Sydney". The Daily Telegraph (Australia). 28 March 2014.
- "Futboltec". Retrieved 4 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|