Gleneagles Global Hospitals
Gleneagles Global Hospitals (formerly Global Hospitals Group) is a chain of hospitals based in India.
Global Hospitals was founded by Dr. K. Ravindranath in 1999 with a vision was to build a unique center where complex multi-organ transplant programs could be performed at an affordable cost. The hospital has achieved several milestones by performing pioneering surgeries like India's first successful Split & Auxiliary Liver Transplant, and the first combined Heart & Kidney transplant.
In August 2015, IHH Healthcare announced the acquisition of 73.4 per cent stake in Hyderabad-based GE Medical Associates Pvt Ltd, which had hospitals under the brand Global Hospitals, by investing Rs 1,280 crores.  IHH Healthcare Berhad consolidated its Indian platform by rebranding Global Hospitals under the brand Gleneagles.
In March 2017, Gleneagles Global Hospitals announced that it will invest Rs 200 crores for its expansion in the country.
The India operations are led by Dr. K. Ravindranath, Chairman, Gleneagles Global Hospitals and Ramesh Krishnan, Chief Executive Officer, India Operations Division, Parkway Pantai Limited. In April 2018, Parkway Pantai announced the appointment of Dr Ajay Bakshi as the Chief Executive Officer – Designate for its India Operations Division.
List of Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India
- Aware Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Gleneagles Global Clinics, Chennai
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Richmond Road, Bengaluru
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Ramnagar, Bengaluru
- Global Hospitals, Parel, Mumbai
- indiainfoline.com. "Dr. K Ravindranath, CMD, Global Hospitals Group". Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Malaysian firm acquires stake in Global Hospitals". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 2015-08-29. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-04-12.CS1 maint: others (link)
- Babu, Gireesh (2017-03-12). "IHH Healthcare re-brands Global Hospitals under the brand Gleneagles". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Gleneagles Global Hospitals to invest ₹200 crore for expansion". @businessline. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- www.ETHealthworld.com. "Dr Ajay Bakshi is now CEO-Designate, India Operations Division, ParkwayPantai - ET HealthWorld". ETHealthworld.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.