From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gluckman may refer to:
- Max Gluckman (1911–1975), South African and British social anthropologist
- Mary Gluckman (1917–1990), Italian linguist and anthropologist
- Peter Gluckman (born 1949), New Zealand Chief Science Advisor to the Prime Minister
- David Gluckman, South African Chess player
- Richard Gluckman of Gluckman Mayner Architects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gluckman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.