From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Gobelins may refer to:
- The Gobelin family of dyers;
- Gobelins tapestry factory in Paris, France;
- Moravská Gobelínová Manufaktura in Valašské Meziříčí, Czech Republic;
- An area in Paris around the Gobelins manufactory;
- A Paris metro station in that area: Les Gobelins (Paris Métro);
- A contemporary school of image: Gobelins (school of image).
- Goblins, mythological creatures.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gobelins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.