Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word Gobelins may refer to:
- The Gobelin family of dyers;
- Gobelins tapestry factory in Paris, France;
- Moravská Gobelínová Manufaktura in Valašské Meziříčí, Czech Republic;
- An area in Paris around the Gobelins manufactory;
- A Paris metro station in that area: Les Gobelins (Paris Métro);
- A contemporary school of visual arts: Gobelins, l'École de l'image.
- Goblins, mythological creatures.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gobelins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.