Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gogol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nikolai Gogol (1809–1852) was a Russian-Ukrainian writer.
Gogol can also refer to:
- Mariusz Gogol, Polish footballer
- Nikolay Gogol (canoeist), Soviet sprint canoer
- Yevgeni Gogol, Russian footballer
- Gogol Premier, French punk singer
- General Gogol, a character in the James Bond series
- Griffin Gogol, the alter ego of Marvel Comics character Captain Ultra
- Gogol Ganguli, the main character in Jhumpa Lahiri's novel The Namesake
- Gogol, a fiction child detective character, created by Samaresh Basu, for his detective fiction novels
- Gogol, digital copy of a mind or dead soul, created by Hannu Rajaniemi for his books Fractal Prince and The Quantum Thief
- Gogol, the Russian counterpart of Division in Nikita
- Gogol Bordello, a gypsy punk band from New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gogol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.