Golden City or The Golden City could refer to:
- Golden, Colorado, originally named Golden City
- Golden City, Missouri, a city in Golden City Township, Barton County, Missouri, United States
- Golden City Township, Barton County, Missouri, a township in Barton County, Missouri, United States
- Egoli (disambiguation) (City of Gold), Zulu name for Johannesburg, South Africa
- Amritsar, a city in Punjab, India, nicknamed the Golden City
- Colloquial names
- Troy, also known as the "gilded city", best known for being the focus of the Trojan War
- Chrysopolis, an ancient Greek city, the name of which means literally Golden City in Greek. Nowadays, Üsküdar part of Istanbul
- Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, commonly referred to as Zlatá Praha (Golden Prague in Czech)
- Ballarat and Bendigo two cities in Victoria, Australia are both nicknamed "Golden City" due to the wealth of their gold production during the Victorian Gold rush
- Jerusalem is often referred to as the city of gold, particularly in song.
- Mainz, the German city at the banks of the River Rhine, earned its name of Golden Mainz during its peak of power in the Middle Ages
- Fictional places
- Golden City (comics), a fictional city that appears in comic books published by Dark Horse Comics
- The Golden City, book on architecture by Henry Hope Reed, Jr.
- The Golden City (novel), the third in Fourth Realm Trilogy of dystopian novels by John Twelve Hawks
- Die goldene Stadt, a German film 1941
- The Golden City, a city of the Lego Exo-Force toy line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.