|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
Golomt Bank is Mongolia's largest privately owned bank. It conducts banking business such as providing current and savings accounts, debit cards, online banking, and other such customer features. It also issues Visa cards in its name. It was founded in 1995.
As of 2012, it has 70 offices: 39 in Ulaanbaatar and 31 in rural provinces. It has 100 ATMs in its network.
In 2010, Golomt Bank had:
- total assets of MNT 1,573.9 billion,
- customer deposits of MNT 1.317.5 billion,
- net loans of MNT 784.6 billion,
- a loans to deposits ratio of 60 per cent.
The mining sector accounted for approximately 20 per cent of the total loan portfolio.
Income tax expense was MNT 6.1 billion, an increase of MNT 2.0 billion in 2010 compared with MNT 4.1billion in 2009.
As of 2011, Golomt has over 1,000 employees, with 30% male and 70% female.
Board of directors
- D. Bayasgalan (Chairman of Board of Directors)
- M. Zorig
- L. Boldkhuyag (Chairman of Risk Management Committee)
- Mark N. Cutis
- J. Unenbat
- Urs E. Schwarzenbach
- Oyun-Erdene Lamjav (Chief Executive Officer)
During 2011, 80 employees were awarded State Awards by the President of Mongolia, the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank, the Mongolian Youth Committee and the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar City.
|This Mongolia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|