This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Golomt Bank is a largest privately owned bank in Mongolia. Founded on March 6 of 1995, Golomt Bank grew into the leading commercial bank of Mongolia, producing ¼ of the Mongolian national GDP and constituting 20% of Mongolian banking system as of end of 2015. The bank has well-established domestic and international client bases in both corporate and retail market. Worldwide financial magazines such as Global Finance, Euromoney and the Banker named Golomt Bank as the best bank of Mongolia.
As of 31 December 2015 the Bank had 71 branches within Mongolia. Also, 26 sub-branches along with digital channels including ATMs, Internet and Mobile banking.
As of 2011, Golomt has over 1,000 employees, with 30% male and 70% female.
Board of directors
- · Ch.Munkhtsetseg - Chairwoman
- · Z.Temuun - Member
- · Urs E. Schwarzenbach - Member
- · D.Munkhtur - Member
- · J.Unenbat - Independent Member
- · López Abelló - Independent Member
- · Oyun-Erdene Lamjav - Chief Executive Officer
- · U.Ganzorig - President
- · O.Erdembileg - EVP, Chief Corporate and Investment Banking Officer
- · B.Enkhtuya - Chief Operating Officer
- · N.Tserendavaa - Chief Information Officer
- "Golomt Bank 2011 Annual Report" (PDF). Earnest and Young External Auditors. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
|This Mongolia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|