|• Revised Romanization||Gonghang-dong|
Gonghang-dong Community Service Center
|• Total||10.84 km2 (4.19 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,149/km2 (5,570/sq mi)|
Gonghang-dong is a dong, neighbourhood of Gangseo-gu in Seoul, South Korea. The name gonghang literally means "airport," which is due to Gimpo Airport (김포공항, Korean pronunciation: [kimpʰo ɡoŋhaŋ]) located in the area.
In addition, the former headquarters of the Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board is in Gonghang-dong. The facility once housed the headquarters of the predecessor agency Korea Aviation Accident Investigation Board. The headquarters of the ARAIB agency are now in Sejong City.
- "공항동 (Gonghang-dong 空港洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-19.[permanent dead link]
- "The origin of Gonghang-dong" (in Korean). Gangseo-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-19.[permanent dead link]
- "Company Info / Overview." Korean Air. Accessed September 20, 2008.
- "Company Info." Hanjin. Retrieved on November 19, 2008.
- "Office Location." (Archive) Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board. Retrieved on February 15, 2012. "Main Office:281, Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic. of Korea 157-815"
- "KAIB/AAR F0201." Korea Aviation Accident Investigation Board. 4/168. Retrieved on June 18, 2009."281 Goonghang-Dong Gangseo-Gu, Seoul Republic of Korea" and "The main office is located near Gimpo International Airport, and the flight recorder analysis and wreckage laboratories are located inside the airport."
- Gangseo-gu official website[permanent dead link]
- (Korean) Gangseo-gu map at the Gangseo-gu official website
- (Korean) Resident offices of Gangseo-gu[permanent dead link]
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|