From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gonin is a Japanese word meaning "five people". It may also refer to:
- Gonin, a 1995 film directed by Takashi Ishii
- Gonin Saga, a 2015 Japanese drama film
- Gonin Gumi, groups of five households during the Tokugawa period of Japanese history
- Aurora Gonin Musume, a short-lived Japanese J-Pop group
- Francesco Gonin (1808–1889), Italian painter, engraver and scenographer
- Gonin Medal, an international award in ophthalmology
- Jules Gonin (1870–1935), Swiss ophthalmologist
- Patrick Gonin (born 1957), French racing driver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gonin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.