From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||San Pedro Ave. E of jct. with Esmeralda St
|Architect||C. W. Price|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival|
|MPS||Historic School Buildings in the Evolution of the Fifth Supervision School District MPS|
|NRHP Reference #||92000121|
|Added to NRHP||March 10, 1992|
- "Goodsprings Schoolhouse". Retrieved 2007-03-20.
- "GOODSPRINGS CEMETERY". Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "GOODSPRINGS Historical Society, Newsletter 8". Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "GOODSPRINGS Historical Society, Newsletter 7". Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Nevada Entries in the National Register of Historic Places". Archived from the original on 2008-06-17. Retrieved 2007-03-20.
- Friess, Steve (April 12, 2009). "A Small Nevada Town Fears a Damaging Silence From Its School Bell Soon". The New York Times.
|This article about a property in Nevada on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nevada school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|